Vexcalibur is the ultimate exotic glaive in the game, Its perks allow a player to block damage and receive a Void Overshield buff. What's more, the timer and Overshield are refreshed with every enemy kill, allowing for an infinite duration of the buff and increased survivability. With Vexcalibur, Guardians can easily navigate through tough missions and challenges. But that's not all! Catalysts can make this weapon even stronger, yes, in the plural, because Vexcalibur has 3 catalysts:
- Immovable Refit: dealing damage from the distance gives you additional weapon energy while you stand still with the shield raised;
- Robber Refit: melee final hits reload this weapon’s magazine from reserves;
- Feedback Refit: weapon partially reloads when you block.
If you get all three catalysts (which can be hard), you may equipe any of them, but you can't have all three at once, unfortunately. However, you can change them for the low in-game currency.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Vexcalibur Catalyst with ONE random perk;
- All additional drop obtained during the boost is also yours;
- XP for Season pass.
- Start time: flexible;
- Completion time: 1 - 3 days.
- Get Vexcalibur: we will obtain the exotic weapon for you first;
- Unlock all 3 perks: we will farm all three Catalysts.
- Access to the Node.OVRD.Avalon Exotic Mission;
- 1780+ Light Level;
- Vexcalibur Exotic Glaive Sword obtained.