AtSC Heroic + Free Normal Bundle Boost
With this AtSC Heroic + Free Normal Bundle carry you will never have to worry about keeping up to date with raid content, since our boosting team will help you complete both raids in the fastest way possible.
Full heroic run is a pretty tough challenge which can be close to impossible to do if you're looking for the well coordinated group of players, that's where BuyBoost comes in handy. Our professional PvE players with years of raiding experience will easily do all the necessary tasks and defeat all bosses in no time. Completing all 18 bosses on Normal and Heroic difficulties will grant you great chances to empower your character with 415-437 ilvl gear from Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid.
Boost your character with ease by obtaining the right gear and tiers from both difficulties in AtSC, the second raid of Dragonflight expansion.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Full Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible run on Heroic and Normal difficulty for free;
- Chance to get 415-424 ilvl and 428-437 ilvl gear;
- Chance to get Normal or Heroic tier sets;
- Achievements Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, Heroic: Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, and Ahead of the Curve: Scalecommander Sarkareth;
- Several Drake's Shadowflame Crest Fragment and Wyrm's Shadowflame Crest Fragment for creating Drake's Shadowflame Crest and Wyrm's Shadowflame Crest;
- A lot of Flightstones;
- Chance to get Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Hellforged mount;
- Complete safety and fair price.
- Start time: Flexible.
- Completion time: 2 days.
Note: we have raids on both factions, please contact us before payment to make sure that you can be in raid from our schedule. Cross-realm mythic mode is already available for Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible. No transfer is required to get this service done.
The current raid loot system is based around group loot, which provides you several options:
- Group Loot - the cheapest and fastest way to unlock the Great Vault rewards of your choice. You will roll items together with other raid participants, but because this system is quite random, we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get. But in most cases, you will have a chance to loot, on average, about 1-2 items. You can increase your chances if you add from 1 to 3 guaranteed items as an additional option;
- Armor Priority - you will join the group of chosen number of boosters with fresh cooldown, as well as the other customers. Depending on the number of boosters, every player will be able to loot at least 4 items (you can increase the minimum guaranteed number of the items up to 9) for your armor type during the run. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we will complete the extra raid next week to finish the order;
- Armor & Token Priority - you will join the chosen number of unsaved boosters (with clear CDs) and three other customers. Depending on the number of boosters, every player will be able to loot at least 4 items during the full run (you can increase the minimum guaranteed number of the items up to 9). Only you will roll suitable for your class tokens and armor. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other three customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we'll complete the raid for you next week to finish the order;
- Full Priority - the fastest way to gear up. You will be the only customer in the raid group, so you will get all suitable loot from armor and tier set tokens to non-set gear, trinkets, and weapons without limitation.
Note: guaranteed items are not counted as specific items of your choice, but as a minimum number of items you end your run with. If you pass the roll for the item which suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee in any case.
- 70 level character. Don't have one yet? Enhance your gaming experience with our Professional Powerleveling service;
- Fresh Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Heroic and Normal cooldowns, if you want loot. If you have already completed bosses on the current week, please text us via live chat to let us find a spot for you;
- Active subscription;
- No gear requirements;
- No raid experience required.
See the "HOW IT WORKS" tab. There is information about boost methods, how boost works, and others.
Our support is ready to help you 24/7, only PRO-players in the support team. You can ask them everything.