VotI Heroic + Free Normal Bundle Boost
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- You will get kills of all Vault of the Incarnates bosses on Normal mode for free and on Heroic mode;
- You will get achievements Vault of the Incarnates, Heroic: Vault of the Incarnates, and Ahead of the Curve: Raszageth the Storm-Eater;
- You will have a chance to get 389-398 ilvl gear and 411-418 ilvl gear depending on your choice;
- You will also have a chance to get Normal and Heroic Primalist tier sets;
- You will also have a chance to get Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Storm-Eater;
- You will get gold, items and other things which drop during boost.
The current raid loot system is based around group loot, which provides you several options:
- Group loot - you can roll for every suitable item for your class and spec along with other players. Since the new loot system is random, the number of items you can get during the run depends on your luck and starts from 0 in rare cases, there's no guarantee to obtain any loot from a single run;
- Token-traders - you can get up to 5 players, who will roll tokens and rings suitable for your character;
- Armor priority loot - you will be the only character with a specific armor and token type in the raid group, so you can loot every suitable for your character drop to receive at least 2 armor pieces or tier set tokens per run. However, you will roll for offset items like rings, weapons, neck, trinkets, and back with all other players;
- Premium raid run - You will join the 26 boosters with clear CDs and three other players. It means that the raid group will get an opportunity to loot 45-48 items and 14-15 tokens during the full run. Only you will roll suitable for your class tokens and items except for non-set gear pieces (neck, rings, trinkets, and weapons). Non-set items will be rolled among you and the other three players.
See the "DETAILS" tab. There is a lot of information about VotI Heroic + Free Normal Bundle, Loot options, Boost Method, How does the boost work, and others.
For making this boost possible see the "REQUIREMENTS" Tab.