Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Normal Run
Order all-new Dragonflight raid boost and have a quick rundown through the second DF raid, Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible on Normal difficulty!
We will help you to get through Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Normal raid boost and kill up to all 9 bosses. The new raid can be troublesome even for the experienced player with the best gear sets, especially its last boss - Scalecommander Sarkareth. However, this tough challenge provides new achievements, gear, tier sets, and mounts, which our professional players can help you with.
Buy new normal Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid carry released in Dragonflight Season 2 and be among the firsts to boost your character by collecting fresh gear in order to raise your power!
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Selected amount of Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid bosses defeated on Normal difficulty;
- Chance to get 415-424 ilvl gear;
- Chance to get Normal tier sets;
- Achievement Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible for completing full run;
- Several Drake's Shadowflame Crest Fragment for creating Drake's Shadowflame Crest;
- A lot of Flightstones;
- Chance to get Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Hellforged mount;
- Complete safety and fair price.
- Start time: all runs are scheduled. To book a specific time, please check the option “Raid time slot”.
- Completion time: 2-3 hour
Note: If you order a spot which already doesn't available, we will offer you the next upcoming time spot.
The current raid loot system is based around group loot, which provides you several options:
- Group Loot - the cheapest and fastest way to unlock the Great Vault rewards of your choice. You will roll items together with other raid participants, but because this system is quite random, we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get. But in most cases, you will have a chance to loot, on average, about 1-2 items. You can increase your chances if you add from 1 to 3 guaranteed items as an additional option;
- Armor and Token Priority - you will join the chosen number of unsaved boosters (with clear CDs) and three other customers. Depending on the number of boosters, every player will be able to loot at least 4 items during the full run (you can increase the minimum guaranteed number of the items up to 9). Only you will roll suitable for your class tokens and armor. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other three customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we'll complete the raid for you next week to finish the order;
- Full Priority - the fastest way to gear up. You will be the only customer in the raid group, so you will get all suitable loot from armor and tier set tokens to non-set gear, trinkets, and weapons without limitation.
Note: Guaranteed items are not counted as specific items of your choice, but as a minimum number of items you end your run with. If you pass the roll for the item which suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee in any case.
- Full Normal Gear - we'll complete as many runs as it takes for you to get all slots geared from Normal Raid, and a full Primalist tier set will be obtained just as well. Note that this option doesn't mean that we will kill all bosses every week, only ones with suitable gear for you.
- 70 level character. Don't have one yet? Enhance your gaming experience with our Professional Powerleveling service;
- Active subscription;
- No gear requirements;
- No raid experience required.
ATSC NORMAL BOSSES AND ITEM DROP LEVELS:
The loot item level differs according to the difficulty of the raid. For the Normal Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid, the loot ilvl is the following:
|Bosses||2/9 Bosses||4/9 Bosses||6/9 Bosses||8/9 Bosses||9/9 Bosses||Drop ilvl|
|Kazzara the Hellforged||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||415|
|The Amalgamation Chamber
|The Forgotten Experiments
|Assault on the Zaqali||✔||✔||✔||✔||418|
|Rashok, the Elder
|Zskarn, the Vigilant Steward||✔||✔||✔||421|
|Echo of Neltharion||✔||✔||424|
See the "HOW IT WORKS" tab. There is information about boost methods, how boost works, and others. Tab "FAQ" includes more information about Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Normal Run.
Our support is ready to help you 24/7, only PRO-players in the support team. You can ask them everything.