AtDH Raid Plus Mythic+ Run Bundle
Buying this service will get you a full completion of the Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope raid on Normal, Heroic or Mythic difficulty and Mythic+ keyin Timer of your choice.
Finish the AtDH raid in order to get 454-463 ilvl Gear, 467-476 ilvl Gear or 480-489 ilvl Gear as well as 467-483 ilvl Gear from Mythic+ dungeon run of Dragonflight. With our Bundle Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope Normal, Heroic or Mythic raid + Mythic+ Key carry, you don’t have to waste time looking for a suitable guild just to end up in a toxic LFG. It is the most efficient way to gear up in Dragonflight. Also, by completing the raid and dungeon runs you will unlock extra rewards of your choice from the Great Vault if you haven't open it previously.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Full Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope run on Normal, Heroic or Mythic mode and Mythic+ key in Timer of your choice;
- Achievements Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope, Heroic: Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope, Ahead of the Curve: Fyrakk the Blazing, Mythic: Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope, Cutting Edge: Fyrakk the Blazing depending on your choice;
- Chance to get 454-463, 467-476 or 480-489 ilvl gear depending on your choice;
- Chance to get Normal, Heroic or Mythic tier sets;
- Chance to get Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing and Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of Shadowflame mounts;
- Chance to get Fyr'alath, the Dream Render legendary axe;
- Chance to get 467-470 ilvl gear from the dungeon run;
- Guaranteed 480-483 ilvl gear from the weekly Great Vault;
- Several Drake's Shadowflame Crest Fragment, Wyrm's Shadowflame Crest Fragment or Aspect's Shadowflame Crest Fragment depending on your choice;
- A lot of Flightstones;
- Chance to get Reins of the Quantum Courser mount;
- Some Mythic+ score.
- Start time: Flexible.
- Completion time: 1-2 days.
Note: we have raids on both factions, please contact us before payment to make sure that you can be in raid from our schedule. Cross-realm mythic mode is already available for Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope. No transfer is required to get this service done.
The current raid loot system is based around group loot, which provides you several options:
- Group Loot - the cheapest and fastest way to unlock the Great Vault rewards of your choice. You will roll items together with other raid participants, but because this system is quite random, we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get. But in most cases, you will have a chance to loot, on average, about 1-2 items. You can increase your chances if you add from 1 to 3 guaranteed items as an additional option;
- Armor Priority - you will join the group of chosen number of boosters with fresh cooldown, as well as the other customers. Depending on the number of boosters, every player will be able to loot at least 4 items (you can increase the minimum guaranteed number of the items up to 9) for your armor type during the run. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we will complete the extra raid next week to finish the order;
- Armor & Token Priority - you will join the chosen number of unsaved boosters (with clear CDs) and three other customers. Depending on the number of boosters, every player will be able to loot at least 4 items during the full run (you can increase the minimum guaranteed number of the items up to 9). Only you will roll suitable for your class tokens and armor. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other three customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we'll complete the raid for you next week to finish the order;
- Full Priority - the fastest way to gear up. You will be the only customer in the raid group, so you will get all suitable loot from armor and tier set tokens to non-set gear, trinkets, and weapons without limitation.
Note: guaranteed items are not counted as specific items of your choice, but as a minimum number of items you end your run with. If you pass the roll for the item which suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee in any case.
- 70 level character. Don't have one yet? Enhance your gaming experience with our Professional Powerleveling service;
- No gear requirements;
- No raid experience required.
See the "HOW IT WORKS" tab. There is information about boost methods, how boost works, and others.
Our support is ready to help you 24/7, only PRO-players in the support team. You can ask them everything.