Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope Mythic Run Boost
Go ahead and purchase our Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope (AtDH) mythic carry that offers a swift loot run, allowing you to annihilate all 9 bosses in the Amirdrassil raid on mythic difficulty. Our offer stands out as one of the quickest approaches to obtain the finest gear and sets in the newly released patch 10.2 of DF. Engage in our Amirdrassil mythic carry, and you you will end up with the prestigious achievements by combating Fyrakk the Blazing and other bosses in the latest Dragonflight raid.
The Amirdrassil mythic raid boost will soon become available shortly after the raid's official launch. Experienced professional PvE teams on BuyBoost are consistently immersed in gameplay, ensuring the best experience for you during AtDH runs without any worries.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Selected amount of Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope raid bosses defeated on Mythic difficulty;
- Chance to get 480-489 ilvl gear;
- Chance to get Mythic tier sets;
- Mount Anu'relos, Flame's Guidance for completing full run;
- Chance to get Fyr'alath, the Dream Render legendary axe;
- Achievements Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope, Heroic: Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope, Ahead of the Curve: Fyrakk the Blazing, Mythic: Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope, Cutting Edge: Fyrakk the Blazing for completing full run;
- Chance to get Gear upgrading reagents;
- Chance to get Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing and Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of Shadowflame mounts;
- Complete safety and fair price.
- Start time: Flexible.
- Completion time: 4-7 hours.
Note: we have raids on both factions, please contact us before payment to make sure that you can be in raid from our schedule. Cross-realm mythic mode is already available for Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope. No transfer is required to get this service done.
The current raid loot system is based around group loot, which provides you several options:
- Group Loot - the cheapest and fastest way to unlock the Great Vault rewards of your choice. You will roll items together with other raid participants, but because this system is quite random, we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get. But in most cases, you will have a chance to loot, on average, about 1-2 items. You can increase your chances if you add from 1 to 3 guaranteed items as an additional option;
- Armor Priority - you will join the group of chosen number of boosters with fresh cooldown, as well as the other customers. Depending on the number of boosters, every player will be able to loot at least 4 items (you can increase the minimum guaranteed number of the items up to 9) for your armor type during the run. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we will complete the extra raid next week to finish the order;
- Armor and Token Priority - you will join the 19 players with clear CDs. Depending on the chosen number of bosses, you can get up to 5 guaranteed items during the full run (1 guaranteed item starting from 3 bosses). Only you will roll suitable for your class tokens and items except for non-set gear pieces (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons). Non-set items will be rolled among other players. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we'll defeat the required number of bosses next week. Guaranteed items are not counted as specific items of your choice but as a minimum amount of items you end your run with. If you pass the roll for the item which suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee in any case.;
- Full Priority - the fastest way to gear up your character. There are will be only you and our boosters in the raid group, so you will get all suitable loot including tier set tokens, necks, rings, cloaks, trinkets, and weapons (at least 5 items).
- 1/9 Bosses - no items guaranteed;
- 2/9 Bosses - no items guaranteed;
- 3/9 Bosses - at least 1 item in different slots guaranteed;
- 4/9 Bosses - at least 2 items in different slots guaranteed;
- 5/9 Bosses - at least 3 items in different slots guaranteed;
- 6/9 Bosses - at least 3-4 items in different slots guaranteed;
- 7/9 Bosses - at least 4 items in different slots guaranteed;
- 8/9 Bosses - at least 5 items in different slots guaranteed;
- 9/9 Bosses - Anu'relos, Flame's Guidance + at least 6 items in different slots guaranteed.
- Full Mythic Gear - we'll complete as many runs as it takes for you to get all slots geared from Mythic Raid, and a full Primalist tier set will be obtained just as well. Note that this option doesn't mean that we will kill all bosses every week, only ones with suitable gear for you.
- 70 level character. Don't have one yet? Enhance your gaming experience with our Professional Powerleveling service;
- Fresh Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope Mythic cooldown, if you want loot. If you have already completed bosses on the current week, please text us via live chat to let us find a spot for you;
- Active subscription;
- No gear requirements;
- No raid experience required.
ATDH MYTHIC BOSSES AND ITEM DROP LEVELS:
The loot item level differs according to the difficulty of the raid. For the Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope raid, the loot ilvl is the following:
|Bosses||2/9 Bosses||4/9 Bosses||6/9 Bosses||8/9 Bosses||9/9 Bosses||Drop ilvl|
|Igira the Cruel
|Council of Dreams||✔||✔||✔||✔||483|
|Larodar, Keeper of the Flame
|Nymue, Weaver of the Cycle||✔||✔||✔||486|
|Tindral Sageswift, Seer of the Flame||✔||✔||489|
|Fyrakk the Blazing||✔||489|
See the "HOW IT WORKS" tab. There is information about boost methods, how boost works, and others. Tab "FAQ" includes more information about Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope Mythic Run.
Our support is ready to help you 24/7, only PRO-players in the support team. You can ask them everything.