Hierarchy of Needs Combat Bow
Hierarchy of Needs is an exotic bow. With the unique trait, the Guidance Ring, precision hits and final blows build energy that unleashes seeking projectiles for increased damage based on distance traveled. And with the Apollonic Tangent, arrows fired through the Guidance Ring also release seeking projectiles for even more damage. Hierarchy of Needs deals excellent boss damage, surpassing Outbreak Perfected and Touch of Malice for the top spot in Primary DPS. This bow does a significant amount of damage while still maintaining all the bonuses of being a bow. Outstanding base stats and exceptional perks make it an S Tier Exotic weapon for PvE.
To get this weapon you need to complete the Spire of the Watcher dungeon: it drops randomly from the final boss dungeon. We offer you to skip this 3 times per week farm and let pro boosters do all the job.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Hierarchy of Needs is an exotic Bow;
- All other drop got during the boost is also yours;
- XP for Season pass.
- Start time: flexible;
- Note: since the weapon drops randomly, the order completion may take weeks, but you will get it guaranteed!
- Full dungeon clear: we will complete the full dungeon every try;
- I need catalyst: we will farm catalyst for this weapon for you;
- Catalyst masterwork: we will complete the catalyst masterwork task;
- Stream: we will stream the process for you.
- Witch Queen Deluxe Edition or Dungeon Key for Duality purchased.