Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst
Upgrade your exotic weapon: The primary perk of the Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst is the Guidance Ring: Every precise hit or kill with this Exotic Bow generates energy, gradually building up to six stacks. Once this threshold is reached, Guardians can unleash a high-powered shot that creates a Guidance Ring directly in front of them. Any arrows fired through the ring become seeking projectiles that deal increased damage based on the distance traveled. Another powerful perk, Protocol: Emergency Scramble, reduces bow draw time and reload speed after using the Guidance Ring. Guardians may obtain the Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst by completing the Dungeon on Master difficulty. Get Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst today and take your experience to new heights!
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst;
- All additional drop obtained during the boost is also yours;
- XP for Season pass.
- Start time: flexible;
- Completion time: 4 - 24 hours; Hierarchy of Needs drop is RNG-based, so farming it may take several days (but you will get it guaranteed!).
- Normal: your order will get in a queue and start as soon as a booster is available;
- Express: a separate booster team will complete the order 30% faster.
- Get Hierarchy of Needs: our booster will farm this exotic weapon if you don't have it yet;
- Stream: we will stream the process for you.
- Hierarchy of Needs Exotic Bow obtained;
- Witch Queen DLC or Dungeon Key from Eververse purchased;
- +1810+ Light Level.