- WoW Dragonflight
- WoW Dragonflight Boost
- Mythic +15 Weekly Chest Boost
Mythic +15 Weekly Chest Boost
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- You will get a single Mythic +15 run in Season 1;
- You will get guaranteed 411 ilvl item from the Weekly Chest;
- You can choose Self-Play or Piloted Mode for this boost, аs well as timer options and specific dungeon;
- You will have a chance to get 398 ilvl item at the end of the run;
- You will receive achievements Keystone Initiate, Keystone Challenger, Keystone Conqueror, Keystone Master if the run is made in timer, choose Within Timer option to get it;
- You will be granted 135 Valor per each run completed;
- Please note! Completion of 1, 4, or 10 Mythic+ Dungeons of chosen level will reward you with additional item to choose in the Great Vault. We recommend setting for the highest keystone level to maximize ilvl of the weekly item.
Please note! Characters with the same armor type increase loot chance for your character. But we need to mention that additional loot traders only increase chance but not guarantee you items during the run. There is no exact amount of items guarantee from Mythic+ dungeons because items from the chest at the end of the dungeon are spread randomly across party members. However, you're guaranteed to get the Great Vault reward at the end of the week.
See the "DETAILS" tab. There is a lot of information about Dragonflight Mythic +15 Weekly Chest (411 ilvl Gear) Boost, Boost Method, How does the boost work, and others.
For making this boost possible see the "REQUIREMENTS" Tab.
REVIEWS OF OUR CLIENTS
Rated more than 4.9 out of 5 on reviews.io