Mythic+ 15 Weekly Chest Boost
MYTHIC+15 WEEKLY CHEST:
- You will get a single Mythic +15 run in Season 4;
- You will get 288 ilvl item from the Weekly Chest;
- You can choose Self-Play or Piloted Mode for this boost, аs well as timer options and specific dungeon;
- You will have a chance to get a level 304 ilvl item at the end of the run;
- You have a chance to get Memory of the Runecarver for unlocking Legendary Powers;
- You will receive achievements Keystone Initiate, Keystone Challenger, Keystone Conqueror, Keystone Master if the run is made in timer, choose Within Timer option to get it;
- Please note! Completion of 1, 4, or 10 Mythic+ Dungeons of chosen level will reward you with additional item to choose in the Great Vault. We recommend setting for the highest keystone level to maximize ilvl of the weekly item.
Please note! Characters with the same armor type increase loot chance for your character. But we need to mention that additional loot traders only increase chance but not guarantee you items during the run. There is no exact amount of items guarantee from Mythic+ dungeons because items from the chest at the end of the dungeon are spread randomly across party members. However, you're guaranteed to get the Great Vault reward at the end of the week.
See the "DETAILS" tab. There is a lot of information about Shadowlands Mythic+ 15 Weekly Chest Boost, Boost Method, How does the boost work, and others.
For making this boost possible see the "REQUIREMENTS" Tab.