Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Heroic Run
Place your order and get a full run of the Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid on Heroic difficulty.
Finish the second Dragonflight raid and get new high ilvl Gear. Our professional boosters will carry you through the fresh Dragonflight raid and guide you to kill all 9 bosses, what is the most convenient way to gear yourself up in 10.1 patch. Encounter Elementium Dragon Kazzara, failed Dracthyr experiments, another attempt at a chimera with Magmorax, and even Scalecomamnder Sarkareth, the leader of the Sundered Flame, who will serve as the final boss of Aberrus. New items, achievements, and Primalist tier sets await you in AtSC Heroic carries.
Join the glorious new raid and clear all 9/9 Heroic difficulty bosses in no time!
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Selected amount of Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid bosses defeated on Heroic difficulty;
- Chance to get 428-437 ilvl gear;
- Chance to get Heroic tier sets;
- Achievements Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, Heroic: Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, Ahead of the Curve: Scalecommander Sarkareth for completing full run;
- Several Wyrm's Shadowflame Crest Fragment for creating Wyrm's Shadowflame Crest;
- A lot of Flightstones;
- Chance to get Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Hellforged mount;
- Complete safety and fair price.
- Start time: all runs are scheduled. To book a specific time, please check the option “Raid time slot”.
- Completion time: 3-4 hours.
Note: we have raids on both factions every day, please contact us before payment to make sure that you can be in raid from our schedule. If you order a time slot that isn't available, we will offer you the next upcoming one.
The new Group Loot system makes it so bosses drop a pool of items that players have to roll for once per cooldown. If you're lucky, you pull a good item that fits you, but if not, you'll have to run the raid next week. Once you have completed a raid, your character becomes "saved". A saved character can't roll for items anymore, can't trade or be traded items, and the item pool will have less items for each saved character in the raid.
The current raid loot system is based around group loot, which provides you several options:
- Group Loot - the cheapest and fastest way to unlock the Great Vault rewards of your choice. You will roll items together with other raid participants, but because this system is quite random, we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get. But in most cases, you will have a chance to loot, on average, about 1-2 items. You can increase your chances if you add from 1 to 3 guaranteed items as an additional option;
- Guaranteed Items - you will get up to 4 guaranteed items suitable for your character. Guaranteed items are not counted as specific items of your choice, but as a minimum number of items you end the run with. If you pass the roll for the item which suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee;
- Armor Priority - you will join the group of chosen number of boosters with fresh cooldown, as well as the other customers. Depending on the number of boosters, every player will be able to loot at least 4 items (you can increase the minimum guaranteed number of the items up to 9) for your armor type during the run. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we will complete the extra raid next week to finish the order;
- Armor and Token Priority - you will join the chosen number of unsaved boosters (with clear CDs) and three other customers. Depending on the number of boosters, every player will be able to loot at least 4 items during the full run (you can increase the minimum guaranteed number of the items up to 9). Only you will roll suitable for your class tokens and armor. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other three customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we'll complete the raid for you next week to finish the order;
- Full Priority - the fastest way to gear up. You will be the only customer in the raid group, so you will get all suitable loot from armor and tier set tokens to non-set gear, trinkets, and weapons without limitation.
- Full Heroic Gear - we'll complete as many runs as it takes for you to get all slots geared from Heroic Raid, and a full Primalist tier set will be obtained just as well. Note that this option doesn't mean that we will kill all bosses every week, only ones with suitable gear for you.
- 70 level character. Don't have one yet? Enhance your gaming experience with our Professional Powerleveling service;
- No gear requirements;
- No raid experience required.
ATSC HEROIC BOSSES AND ITEM DROP LEVELS:
The loot item level differs according to the difficulty of the raid. For the Heroic Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid, the loot ilvl is the following:
|Bosses||8/9 Bosses||9/9 Bosses||Drop ilvl|
|Kazzara the Hellforged||✔||✔||428|
|The Amalgamation Chamber
|The Forgotten Experiments
|Assault on the Zaqali||✔||✔||431|
|Rashok, the Elder
|Zskarn, the Vigilant Steward||✔||✔||434|
|Echo of Neltharion||✔||✔||437|
See the "HOW IT WORKS" tab. There is information about boost methods, how boost works, and others. Tab "FAQ" includes more information about Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Heroic Run.
Our support is ready to help you 24/7, only PRO-players in the support team. You can ask them everything.