Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Mythic Run
Put an order on Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Mythic Run boost services from BuyBoost to get high-ilvl gear for your character at the start of the new expansion.
Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Mythic is an awesome opportunity to empower your character during the whole Dragonflight Season 2 up until the last season. Get fresh mythic Primalist Class Tier set along with the rarest Cutting Edge and Ahead of the Curve achievements as well as new title, items, and mounts from our pro team.
We are providing Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Mythic difficulty runs since the very first day of the raid opening and ready to make AtSC Mythic Raid fast, easy, comfortable and fun.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Selected amount of Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid bosses defeated on Mythic difficulty;
- Chance to get 441-450 ilvl gear;
- Chance to get Mythic tier sets;
- Achievements Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, Heroic: Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, Ahead of the Curve: Scalecommander Sarkareth, Mythic: Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, Cutting Edge: Scalecommander Sarkareth for completing full run;
- Several Aspect's Shadowflame Crest Fragment for creating Aspect's Shadowflame Crest;
- A lot of Flightstones;
- Chance to get Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Hellforged mount;
- Complete safety and fair price.
- Start time: Flexible.
- Completion time: 4-7 hours.
Note: we have raids on both factions, please contact us before payment to make sure that you can be in raid from our schedule. Cross-realm mythic mode is already available for Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible. No transfer is required to get this service done.
The current raid loot system is based around group loot, which provides you several options:
- Group Loot - the cheapest and fastest way to unlock the Great Vault rewards of your choice. You will roll items together with other raid participants, but because this system is quite random, we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get. But in most cases, you will have a chance to loot, on average, about 1-2 items. You can increase your chances if you add from 1 to 3 guaranteed items as an additional option;
- Armor Priority - you will join the group of chosen number of boosters with fresh cooldown, as well as the other customers. Depending on the number of boosters, every player will be able to loot at least 4 items (you can increase the minimum guaranteed number of the items up to 9) for your armor type during the run. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we will complete the extra raid next week to finish the order;
- Armor and Token Priority - you will join the 19 players with clear CDs. Depending on the chosen number of bosses, you can get up to 5 guaranteed items during the full run (1 guaranteed item starting from 3 bosses). Only you will roll suitable for your class tokens and items except for non-set gear pieces (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons). Non-set items will be rolled among other players. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we'll defeat the required number of bosses next week. Guaranteed items are not counted as specific items of your choice but as a minimum amount of items you end your run with. If you pass the roll for the item which suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee in any case.;
- Full Priority - the fastest way to gear up your character. There are will be only you and our boosters in the raid group, so you will get all suitable loot including tier set tokens, necks, rings, cloaks, trinkets, and weapons (at least 5 items).
- 1/9 Bosses - no items guaranteed;
- 2/9 Bosses - no items guaranteed;
- 3/9 Bosses - at least 1 item in different slots guaranteed;
- 4/9 Bosses - at least 2 items in different slots guaranteed;
- 5/9 Bosses - at least 3 items in different slots guaranteed;
- 6/9 Bosses - at least 3-4 items in different slots guaranteed;
- 7/9 Bosses - at least 4 items in different slots guaranteed;
- 8/9 Bosses - at least 5 items in different slots guaranteed;
- 9/9 Bosses - at least 6 items in different slots guaranteed.
- Full Mythic Gear - we'll complete as many runs as it takes for you to get all slots geared from Mythic Raid, and a full Primalist tier set will be obtained just as well. Note that this option doesn't mean that we will kill all bosses every week, only ones with suitable gear for you.
- 70 level character. Don't have one yet? Enhance your gaming experience with our Professional Powerleveling service;
- Fresh Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Mythic cooldown, if you want loot. If you have already completed bosses on the current week, please text us via live chat to let us find a spot for you;
- Active subscription;
- No gear requirements;
- No raid experience required.
ATSC MYTHIC BOSSES AND ITEM DROP LEVELS:
The loot item level differs according to the difficulty of the raid. For the Mythic Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid, the loot ilvl is the following:
|Bosses||2/9 Bosses||4/9 Bosses||6/9 Bosses||8/9 Bosses||9/9 Bosses||Drop ilvl|
|Kazzara the Hellforged||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||441|
|The Amalgamation Chamber
|The Forgotten Experiments
|Assault on the Zaqali||✔||✔||✔||✔||444|
|Rashok, the Elder
|Zskarn, the Vigilant Steward||✔||✔||✔||447|
|Echo of Neltharion||✔||✔||450|
See the "HOW IT WORKS" tab. There is information about boost methods, how boost works, and others. Tab "FAQ" includes more information about Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Mythic Run.
Our support is ready to help you 24/7, only PRO-players in the support team. You can ask them everything.