- WoW Dragonflight
- Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Boost
- Scalecommander Sarkareth Kill Boost
Scalecommander Sarkareth Kill Boost
Obtain Scalecommander Sarkareth Kill boosting service from BuyBoost and defeat the last boss of the latest Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible with our pro boosters.
Scalecommander Sarkareth is one of the five Scalecommanders of the dracthyr, who leads the Sundered Flame. Once you finally face him as the last boss of AtSC raid, you will have to avoid lots of complicated mechanics and show the highest playing skills to destroy him. But you can easily skip the mess and learn various new tricks alongside from our professional raiders by simply putting an order on BuyBoost.
The boss on mythic difficulty drops the highest item level gear including some unique weapons and armor as rewards. What is more, you can be granted the rarest Feats of Strength achievements - Cutting Edge and Ahead of the Curve.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Scalecommander Sarkareth kill on the selected difficulty in Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible;
- Chance to get 424, 437 or 450 ilvl gear;
- Chance to get Normal, Heroic or Mythic tier sets;
- Achievement Ahead of the Curve: Scalecommander Sarkareth for Heroic kill;
- Achievements Dragonflight Season 2 Hero, Cutting Edge: Scalecommander Sarkareth, and Mythic: Scalecommander Sarkareth, title Heir to the Void for Mythic kill;
- Chance to get Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Hellforged mount;
- Complete safety and fair price.
- Start time: Flexible.
- Completion time: 2-5 hours.
Note: we have raids on both factions, please contact us before payment to make sure that you can be in raid from our schedule. Cross-realm mythic mode is already available for Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible. No transfer is required to get this service done.
The current raid loot system is based around group loot:
- Group Loot - the cheapest and fastest way to unlock the Great Vault rewards of your choice. You will roll items together with other raid participants, but because this system is quite random, we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get. But in most cases, you will have a chance to loot, on average, about 1-2 items.
- Add Echo of Neltharion - add the additional Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible boss to your boost in order to have a chance to get extra loot that can end up being BiS item for your character.
- 70 level character. Don't have one yet? Enhance your gaming experience with our Professional Powerleveling service;
- Fresh Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible cooldown, if you want loot. If you have already completed bosses on the current week, please text us via live chat to let us find a spot for you;
- Active subscription;
- No gear requirements;
- No raid experience required.
See the "HOW IT WORKS" tab. There is information about boost methods, how boost works, and others.
Our support is ready to help you 24/7, only PRO-players in the support team. You can ask them everything.