Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope Heroic Run Boost
Looking for a quick rundown of the latest raid? Our AtDH heroic boost is the most proficient run aimed to overcome all 9 bosses in the Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope on Heroic difficulty. This offer represents one of the utmost expedient methods to acquire new gear and tier sets in 10.2 update. Embark on our Amirdrassil carry services and confront the treacherous Druids of the Flame, led by the powerful primalist known as Fyrakk the Blazing himself.
The Amirdrassil Heroic boost will be promptly accessible from the very first day of the new patch, exclusively here at BuyBoost. Our accomplished teams of boosters will engage in gameplay to ensure high-class seamless experience throughout the Amirdrassil Boost.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Selected amount of Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope raid bosses defeated on Heroic difficulty;
- Chance to get 467-476 ilvl gear;
- Chance to get Heroic tier sets;
- Chance to get Fyr'alath, the Dream Render legendary axe;
- Achievements Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope, Heroic: Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope, Ahead of the Curve: Fyrakk the Blazing for completing full run;
- Chance to get Gear upgrading reagents;
- Chance to get Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing and Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of Shadowflame mounts;
- Complete safety and fair price.
- Start time: all runs are scheduled. To book a specific time, please check the option “Raid time slot”.
- Completion time: 3-4 hours.
Note: we have raids on both factions every day, please contact us before payment to make sure that you can be in raid from our schedule. If you order a time slot that isn't available, we will offer you the next upcoming one.
The new Group Loot system makes it so bosses drop a pool of items that players have to roll for once per cooldown. If you're lucky, you pull a good item that fits you, but if not, you'll have to run the raid next week. Once you have completed a raid, your character becomes "saved". A saved character can't roll for items anymore, can't trade or be traded items, and the item pool will have less items for each saved character in the raid.
The current raid loot system is based around group loot, which provides you several options:
- Group Loot - the cheapest and fastest way to unlock the Great Vault rewards of your choice. You will roll items together with other raid participants, but because this system is quite random, we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get. But in most cases, you will have a chance to loot, on average, about 1-2 items. You can increase your chances if you add from 1 to 3 guaranteed items as an additional option;
- Guaranteed Items - you will get up to 4 guaranteed items suitable for your character. Guaranteed items are not counted as specific items of your choice, but as a minimum number of items you end the run with. If you pass the roll for the item which suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee;
- Armor and Token Priority - you will get the group with 10-26 unsaved players, which gives you an opportunity to roll 2-6 items from every boss, increasing your chances to get suitable items by 2-3 times;
- Guaranteed Armor and Token Priority - you will join the chosen number of unsaved boosters (with clear CDs) and three other customers. Depending on the number of boosters, every player will be able to loot at least 4 items during the full run (you can increase the minimum guaranteed number of the items up to 9). Only you will roll suitable for your class tokens and armor. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other three customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we'll complete the raid for you next week to finish the order;
- Full Priority - the fastest way to gear up. You will be the only customer in the raid group, so you will get all suitable loot from armor and tier set tokens to non-set gear, trinkets, and weapons without limitation.
- Full Heroic Gear - we'll complete as many runs as it takes for you to get all slots geared from Heroic Raid, and a full Primalist tier set will be obtained just as well. Note that this option doesn't mean that we will kill all bosses every week, only ones with suitable gear for you.
- 70 level character. Don't have one yet? Enhance your gaming experience with our Professional Powerleveling service;
- No gear requirements;
- No raid experience required.
ATDH HEROIC BOSSES AND ITEM DROP LEVELS:
The loot item level differs according to the difficulty of the raid. For the Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope raid, the loot ilvl is the following:
|Bosses||2/9 Bosses||4/9 Bosses||6/9 Bosses||8/9 Bosses||9/9 Bosses||Drop ilvl|
|Igira the Cruel
|Council of Dreams||✔||✔||✔||✔||470|
|Larodar, Keeper of the Flame
|Nymue, Weaver of the Cycle||✔||✔||✔||473|
|Tindral Sageswift, Seer of the Flame||✔||✔||476|
|Fyrakk the Blazing||✔||476|
See the "HOW IT WORKS" tab. There is information about boost methods, how boost works, and others. Tab "FAQ" includes more information about Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope Heroic Run.
Our support is ready to help you 24/7, only PRO-players in the support team. You can ask them everything.